About Me

Hello, my name is Thad and I am in 11th grade. I am writing about my experience in DigCit.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Service Via Video


As I have written about before, I am doing a video project for a local animal shelter. We are trying to promote it as much as possible and hopefully we will be able to get some donations and volunteers at the shelter. My group and I are going today to film and interview two employees of the shelter. After we finish editing, our whole class will be entering our videos into a competition entitled Service Via Video. Hopefully we not only do well in the competition, but mainly I want our video to impact the community and reach out so that the shelter will receive some donations and assistance from the community.  I think my group has a good vision for this video, and I am hoping that it all goes how we plan it.






No comments:

Post a Comment