About Me

Hello, my name is Thad and I am in 11th grade. I am writing about my experience in DigCit.

Friday, December 11, 2015

PSA Feedback

This past week in DigCit we have been showing our PSA projects to our school and hoping to get them out and see some real feedback. We are showing one a day and hoping to get people to watch them and learn something rather than just forgetting what we show them and saying, "Oh, that won't happen to me". My groups main goal was to have people be careful about what they post online as it can and will harm you in the future when you submit college and job applications. As people are paying attention to more social media when considering who to hire or accept, it is important to be cautious regarding what we are posting online. Most of the time when posting things, I personally never think about possible consequences that could potentially arrive in the future just because of one post. 

Overall, I have received a lot of positive feedback from teachers and other students at our school about my PSA. I am glad that some students have come to the realization that they need to be careful on what they post online because after all the hard work we put into getting good grades and being accepted into a great school, nobody wants that to be ruined because of a meaningless post on Twitter. Hopefully, more students have learned something from my PSA than just the few that have said something to me. I know how hard it can be to keep up with everything going on in 7 classes at once and I wouldn't want anyone to have their dream college deny them, not because of grades, but because of a dumb post online.

1 comment:

  1. Thad, I thought your PSA was very good. I hope more people comment on your PSA so that we can see that people are watching and retaining all of what you're trying to say in your message.

    ReplyDelete